NV Interactive is a well-established, successful digital agency with operations in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and London. We work with a broad range of New Zealand and international clients delivering world-class online and interactive experiences.
We are growing, as are our friends at NV Play and Strategy. To support this growth, we are looking for an Administration Executive to become part our growing, tight-knit teams. We are looking for someone who has an eye for detail, sound reasoning skills and a bright personality.
Your task will be to efficiently process financial information and assist in our human resources and legal processes. You will play an integral role in the day to day running of our studios.
If something needs to be done throughout our iconic Strategy building, you will be responsible for ensuring it gets done. Whether this is preparing coffees for guests or reconciling transactions, you will ensure quality and accuracy is always maintained.
We're looking for someone ...
- who can process information accurately and efficiently
- who has what it takes to keep things running smoothly
- who has some experience with finance and administrative tasks
- who takes pride in every job they do
- who plays well with others and likes keeping others happy
- who wants to work with progressive, growth oriented agencies
You will have …
- some experience with financial systems
- the ability to organise and manage a wide variety of tasks
- strong communication skills
- an eye for quality and take pride in the small details
Bonus points if you …
- have had some experience with Xero
- know how to make a killer coffee
- can start tomorrow!
We can offer you ...
- a varied & interesting flow of work across our three companies
- a high profile studio located on the edge of the central city
- a great studio environment that requires a good sense of humour
If you are positive, motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with good people, then we want to talk to you.
To apply, please supply an up to date CV and a short submission as to why we should consider you for this role. Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid work permit, and be available in Christchurch for interviews.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.