NV Interactive is a well established, successful digital agency with operations in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. We work with a broad range of New Zealand and international clients delivering world-class online and interactive experiences.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager to join our busy Christchurch studio and to play a lead role in maintaining and growing our extensive customer portfolio and supporting in the successful delivery of multiple projects.
This role is at the heart of what we do and is supported by one of the best digital teams in the country. You will work across a broad range of clients and projects - if you like a varied role with a heap of responsibility, then this is most definitely the one for you!
Yes, supporting new business development is a responsibility of this role, but we have long operated a consultative sales model where our senior team are recognised leaders in their respective fields and you can call on them as needed. Together, you will be providing strategic direction to new and existing clients, while proactively identifying solutions to their business challenges.
You will have a deep understanding of the digital medium, an authentic personality, strong commercial acumen and proven experience in identifying, qualifying, and successfully converting opportunities with clients current and new.
Preference will be given to those applicants who have excellent and proven account management and production experience, preferably gained within a digital agency environment.
We're looking for someone ...
- to play a key support role in the sales, account management and delivery function across the business, working directly with management and the broader team
- with account management and sales experience across medium to large accounts
- who enjoys really getting under the hood with their clients and is able to proactively identify opportunities for enhancements or new projects
- who has proven experience forecasting & growing revenue against an exisiting client base
- to work directly with clients to assess, propose and ultimately deliver solutions, in a commercially viable way
- who is straight up and able to form strong relationships with people from across the spectrum
- who enjoys the challenge of managing multiple digital projects and client relationships
- who is able to deftly manage internal & external expectations through clear and constant communication
- who is able to clearly articulate a complex design-led value proposition through conversations, proposals and presentations
- who can work as part of a high functioning team with diverse skills, across multiple locations
- who can not only plan a project, but design a project to suit a particular client or product
- who has an eye for detail and takes pride in getting the small just right
- with a genuine passion for digital and the creative opportunities it offers
- who enjoys nailing down crystal clear briefs
- who gets a kick from delivering
- who gets a bigger kick from delivering on-time, on budget and on quality
- who can juggle multiple priorities yet somehow still remain cool whilst in the heat of the battle
- who has a broad understanding of current web and digital trends
- who can write well – and spell big words correctly
- who is immaculately presented and plays well with others
- did we mention an eye for detail? If your friends call you pedantic, then you really should talk to us
You will have …
- 4+ years industry experience with demonstratable success in an equal or similar role
- a well-developed commercial mindset, able to openly discuss budgets and clearly articulate ROI
- an exceptionally organised approach to work, life and 'getting sh*t done'.
- capacity to think holistically about a client's business and their users’ needs
- exceptionally strong communication & presentation skills – both in person & remote
- an eye for quality, and get enjoyment from successfully testing everything that passes your desk
- the ability to work closely with the broader studio team to ensure we always exceed our clients' expectations
- a natural curiosity and a drive to both understand & keep pace with the changing business & technology landscape
Bonus points if you …
- have a strong blend of new business development and account management in a digital context
- have hands-on experience working within a modern content management system - Umbraco preferably - or being the go-to website person in previous roles
- have a good understanding of digital marketing best practices, and an appreciation of the core principles of sound SEO, CRO, Marketing Automation, CRM and Analytics
- have a personal interest & hands on experience in emerging technologies – e.g. Mixed Reality, AR, VR
- you can start tomorrow!
We can offer you ...
- a varied & interesting flow of work across multiple clients and sectors
- deep collaboration with an experienced senior management team
- an established market position that generates a varied & interesting flow of opportunities across multiple industries and sectors
- an extensive portfolio of work and bulging awards cabinet to judiciously wield as credentials
- potential for travel to support customer and team collaboration
- a great team culture that requires a good sense of humour
- the opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team
- a high profile studio located on the edge of the central city
- exclusive access to our on-site private bar and thinking room
If you are experienced, professional, positive, motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with good people then we want to talk to you.
To apply, please supply an up to date CV and a short submission as to why we should consider you for this role. Applicants for this position must have New Zealand residency or a valid work permit, and be available in Christchurch for interviews.
For more information please email email@example.com.