NV Interactive is a well established, successful digital agency with operations in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and London. We work with a broad range of New Zealand and international clients delivering world-class online and interactive experiences.
We are design led in everything that we do, and we're looking for a digital designer with a real passion for crafting beautiful, functional user experiences to join our busy & growing Christchurch studio.
You'll be responsible for web, app and interactive experiences for some of the biggest brands around, working with some of the best in their field.
We're looking for someone ...
- with a genuine passion for digital and the creative opportunities it offers
- who can design beautiful, polished and highly usable web apps
- with a deep understanding of typographically led design principles
- who has a understanding of web mark-up, and what is possible in the modern browser
- who has proven experience with interaction design
- who has an appreciation of the long-term opportunities presented by working with a progressive, growth-focused agency
- who can write well – and spell big words correctly
- who plays well with others
You will have …
- 4+ years industry experience with demonstrated hands-on experience & an online portfolio to prove it
- capacity to think holistically about a client's business & their users’ needs
- a strong track record in creative thinking, design, interaction design & the foundations of good UX
- expert knowledge of relevant tools & the ability to collaborate creatively within a team
- strong communication & presentation skills – both in person & remote
- the ability to work closely with the broader studio team to ensure that your vision is realised
- an unquenchable thirst for learning new skills and a drive to both understand & keep pace with the changing technology landscape
- who has an eye for quality and who takes pride in the small details
Bonus points if you …
- submit an online portfolio showcasing a broad variety of work ranging from the beautifully crafted to the hard working
- have proven front end development skills
- have a personal interest & hands on experience in emerging technologies – e.g. Mixed Reality, AR, VR
- you can start tomorrow!
We can offer you ...
- a varied & interesting flow of work across multiple clients and sectors
- a high profile studio located on the edge of the central city
- exclusive access to our on-site private bar and thinking room
- a great studio environment that requires a good sense of humour
If you are experienced, professional, positive, motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with good people then we want to talk to you.
To apply, please supply an online portfolio of your work, an up to date CV and a short submission as to why we should consider you for this role. Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid work permit, and be available in Christchurch for interviews.
For more information please email email@example.com.