NV Interactive is a well established, successful digital agency with operations in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and London. We work with a broad range of New Zealand and international clients delivering world-class online and interactive experiences.
We are looking for a people focused Digital Project Manager to help drive success in our Wellington studio. You will have a deep understanding of the digital medium, an authentic personality and proven experience in scoping, managing and successfully delivering multiple digital projects.
This role is at the centre of what we do as you will be responsible for the successful delivery of multiple projects for our clients, all with the support of one of the best digital teams in the country. You will work across a broad range of clients and projects - if you like a varied role with a heap of responsibility, then this is most definitely the one for you!
This is not your typical PM role and success will be as much defined by your relationships as it will be about delivery. It's about people rather than a perfect Gantt chart!
Preference will be given to those applicants who have excellent & proven account management or production experience gained within a digital agency environment.
We're looking for someone ...
- to play a key support role in the sales, account, production and delivery function across the business, working directly with management and the broader team
- to work directly with clients to assess, propose and ultimately deliver solutions, in a commercially viable way
- with a genuine passion for digital and the creative opportunities it offers
- who enjoys the challenge of managing multiple digital projects and client relationships
- who can juggle multiple changing priorities yet somehow still remain cool whilst in the heat of the battle
- who can not only plan a project, but design a project to suit a particular client or product
- who enjoys working with, and eliminating, project risk and assumptions
- who is straight up and able to form strong relationships with people from across the spectrum
- who is able to deftly manage internal & external expectations through clear and constant communication
- who has a broad understanding of current web and digital trends
- who can develop (and stick to) plans and timelines for the successful delivery of projects big and small
- who gets a real kick from delivering
- who gets a bigger kick from delivering on-time, on budget and on quality
You will have …
- 4+ years industry experience with demonstrated hands-on experience
- an exceptionally organised approach to work, life and 'getting shit done'.
- capacity to think holistically about a client's business and their users’ needs
- a strong track record working in the fields of creative thinking, user experience, visual & interaction design
- strong communication & presentation skills – both in person & remote
- an eye for quality, and get enjoyment from successfully testing everything that passes your desk
- the ability to work closely with the broader studio team to ensure we always exceed our clients' expectations
- a natural curiosity and a drive to both understand & keep pace with the changing business & technology landscape
- did we mention an eye for detail? If your friends call you pedantic, then you really should talk to us
- who is immaculately presented and plays well with others
Bonus points if you …
- have a strong blend of account and project management or production experience in a digital context
- have hands-on experience working within a modern content management system - Umbraco preferably - or being the go-to website person in previous roles
- have a good understanding of digital marketing best practices, and an appreciation of the core principles of sound SEO, CRO, Marketing Automation, CRM and Analytics
- have a personal interest & hands on experience in emerging technologies – e.g. Mixed Reality, AR, VR
- you can start tomorrow!
We can offer you ...
- collaboration with a small but perfectly formed & experienced senior team
- a varied & interesting flow of work across multiple clients and sectors
- a spacious studio located in the heart of the Courtenay Place precinct
- potential for travel to support client and team collaboration
- a great work environment that requires a good sense of humour
If you are experienced, professional, positive, motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with good people then we want to talk to you.
To apply, please supply an up to date CV and a short submission as to why we should consider you for this role. Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid work permit, and be available in Christchurch for interviews.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.