NV Interactive is an award winning digital agency with studios in Christchurch & Wellington. We work with an enviable range of both national and international clients, delivering exceptionally crafted digital experiences.
We are looking for an experienced Microsoft Web Developer based in our Christchurch studio to support our development practice across the company.
You will be working across our entire portfolio of clients developing websites, mobile apps, web applications and a range of exciting and innovative digital properties for an enviable range of well known organisations. You'll be leading many projects and supporting management in driving technical excellence across everything we do.
Ultimately we are looking for a senior developer - but more importantly we are looking for the right person. If you are an experienced intermediate who is hungry to make the next step in your career, we want to talk to you...
We're looking for someone...
- with 7+ years’ real world experience, preferably within a digital agency environment
- who is working at a Senior level, or has the appetite and drive to make the step up to Senior in their next role
- a passion for designing robust, well architected digital solutions on the Microsoft stack; in fact a proven background in solution architecture would be perfect
- who has proven experience with ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server; experience with Xamarin a bonus
- who ideally has experience with automated unit or web testing
- with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- who has had exposure to one or more CMS platforms (preferably Umbraco)
- who ideally has experience building solutions based on modern web standards, HTML5, CSS, Angular, React ..etc..
- who is able to work autonomously or as part of a larger team (and enjoys talking directly to clients)
- who has already completed, or has an interest in doing so, the current Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer path
- who has an eye for detail and can appreciate what goes into crafting beautiful, polished user experiences
- who has an appreciation of the long term opportunities presented by working with a progressive, growth focused digital agency
- who is an excellent communicator & plays well with others
- who loves digital as much as we do
We can offer you…
- the opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team
- a high profile studio located on the edge of the central city
- our own private club with an onsite bar & coffee machine
- a varied and interesting flow of work
- a great work environment that requires a good sense of humour
To apply, please supply an up-to-date CV and a short submission as to why we should consider you for this role. Bonus points if you can start tomorrow.
Applicants for this position must have New Zealand residency or a valid work permit and be available in New Zealand for interviews.
For more information or to apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.