NV Interactive is a well established, successful digital agency with operations in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and London. We work with a broad range of New Zealand and international clients delivering world-class online and interactive experiences.
We are growing, as are our friends at NV Play (nvplay.com) and Strategy Creative (strategycreative.com). To support this growth, we are looking for a Finance Assistant to become part our growing, tight-knit teams – someone who has an eye for detail, sound reasoning skills and a bright personality.
Your task will be to efficiently process and file financial information, assist in HR and legal processes and support the Finance Manager in maintaining the effective running of our three growing companies, as well as help to present accurate and reliable documents relating to financial performance.
You will play an integral role in both the day to day running & smooth operations of our studios. If something needs to be done throughout the building, you will be responsible for ensuring it gets done. Whether this is preparing coffees for guests or reconciling transactions, you will ensure quality and accuracy is always maintained.
This role would be ideal for a recent graduate looking for their first role in a finance-focussed career, or an administration assistant with some experience in financial systems looking to delve deeper.
We're looking for someone ...
- with a genuine passion for finance-driven results
- who can process information accurately and efficiently
- with a solid understanding of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- who has what it takes to keep things running smoothly
- who has some experience with finance and/or administrative tasks
- who takes pride in every job they do, big or small
- who has an appreciation of the long-term opportunities presented by working with a progressive, growth-focused agency
- who can write well – and spell big words correctly
- who plays well with others and likes keeping others happy
You will have …
- some experience with financial systems
- capacity to think strategically about how to improve processes throughout the building
the ability to collaborate creatively within a team
- strong communication & presentation skills – both in person & remote
- the ability to work closely with the broader studio team to ensure that your vision is realised
- an unquenchable thirst for learning new skills and a drive to both understand & keep pace with evolving requirements
- an eye for quality and take pride in the small details
Bonus points if …
- you have had some experience with Xero
- you know how to make a killer coffee
- you can start tomorrow!
We can offer you ...
- a varied & interesting flow of work across multiple companies at the top of their game
- a high profile studio located on the edge of the central city
- exclusive access to our on-site private bar and thinking room
- a great studio environment that requires a good sense of humour
If you are experienced, professional, positive, motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with good people then we want to talk to you.
To apply, please supply an up to date CV and a short submission as to why we should consider you for this role. Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid work permit, and be available in Christchurch for interviews.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.