We are looking for a Finance Assistant to learn and develop their career in the world of finance and business. You will play a key role across two highly-renowned companies; NV Interactive (nvinteractive.com) and NV Play (nvplay.com).
NV Interactive uses a combination of creativity & intelligence to craft immersive digital experiences. Our process is pragmatic. Our people listen, dream, code and deliver beyond expectation.
NV Play loves technology - and sport. Particularly cricket. And we get to combine our passions every day to create software that truly changes the game.
These exciting companies, each leaders in their respective fields, can be found situated in one of the oldest (and coolest) buildings in Christchurch; the Old Grosvenor Hotel, complete with their own private bar.
You will be learning from and working under our external financial consultant (Hays Tax) to help run the day to day financial aspects of both businesses. If you have an eye for detail, sound reasoning skills and a keen willingness to delve deeper into the world of finance, we would love to meet you.
Your task will be to work with the financial consultant to efficiently process financial information and assist in our human resources and legal processes. As a team, you will play an integral role in the day to day running of three studios, working closely with the owners of each business.
You will help to find ways to mitigate risks and ensure all financial obligations are met with a high level of accuracy and care. We’ll train you to operate effectively and increase your understanding of business finance.
We're looking for someone ...
- who can process information accurately and efficiently
- who has what it takes to keep things running smoothly
- who takes pride in every job they do
- who remains aware of changes and the implications they may have
- who wants to learn more about the world of business finance
You will have …
- the ability to organise and manage a wide variety of tasks
- strong communication skills
- cinfidence in your ability to produce the correct result
- an eye for quality and take pride in the small details
Bonus points if …
- have had some experience with Xero
- are an Excel whiz
- can start tomorrow!
We can offer you ...
- a varied & interesting flow of work across two globally focussed companies
- a high profile studio that requires a good sense of humour
- an opportunity to learn about practical business finance and kickstart your career
To apply, please supply an up to date CV and a short submission as to why we should consider you for this role. Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid work permit, and be available in Christchurch for interviews. Hours may be flexible for the successful applicant.
For more information please email email@example.com.