Strategy is a global collective of diverse and curious brand experts. Made up of problem-solvers, free-thinkers, innovators and storytellers we grow brands to make a difference in the world — connecting human needs to business outcomes.
NV Interactive uses a combination of creativity & intelligence to craft immersive digital experiences. Our process is pragmatic. Our people listen, dream, code and deliver beyond expectation.
NV Play loves technology - and sport. Particularly cricket. And we get to combine our passions every day to create software that truly changes the game.
These three exciting companies, each leaders in their respective fields, can be found situated in one of the oldest (and coolest) buildings in Christchurch; the Old Grosvenor Hotel, complete with our own private bar.
We’re looking for someone to join our team of great people, who has an eye for detail, sound reasoning skills and a keen willingness to delve deeper into the world of finance.
Your task will be to efficiently process financial information and assist in our human resources and legal processes. You will play an integral role in the day to day running of our studios, working directly with the owners of each business.
All things relating to financial preparedness and reporting will be your responsibility. You will actively find ways to mitigate risks and ensure all our financial obligations are met with a high level of accuracy and care.
We're looking for someone ...
- who can process information accurately and efficiently
- who has what it takes to keep things running smoothly
- who has experience with finance management
- who takes pride in every job they do
- who remains aware of changes and the implications they may have
- who wants to work with progressive, growth oriented agencies
You will have …
- experience with financial systems
- the ability to organise and manage a wide variety of tasks
- strong communication skills
- pride in your ability to produce the correct result
- an eye for quality and take pride in the small details
Bonus points if …
- have had some experience with Xero
- are an Excel whiz
- love design, marketing or digital development
We can offer you ...
- a varied & interesting flow of work across our three companies
- a high profile studio located on the edge of the central city
- a great studio environment that requires a good sense of humour
If you are positive, motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with good people, then we want to talk to you.
To apply, please supply an up to date CV and a short submission as to why we should consider you for this role.
Hours are flexible for the successful applicant.
Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid work permit, and be available in Christchurch for interviews.
For more information please email email@example.com.