Are you looking for an opportunity to get a foot in the door at one of New Zealand’s leading digital agencies?
NV Interactive is a well established, successful agency with operations in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. We work with a broad range of New Zealand and international clients delivering world-class online and interactive experiences.
We are looking for a highly motivated, people focused Junior Project Manager to join our busy Christchurch studio. You will have a passion for digital, an authentic personality and a strong desire to support the scoping, management and successful delivery of multiple digital projects.
This is a junior role well suited for someone at the start of their career. Training and mentoring will be provided, all with the support of one of the best digital teams in the country. In time you will work across a broad range of clients and projects - if you like your days to be varied, then this is most definitely the role for you!
This is not your typical PM role and success will be as much defined by your relationships as it will be about delivery. It's about people rather than a perfect Gantt chart!
We're looking for someone ...
- to support in the production and delivery function across the business, working directly with management and the broader team
- to perform administration duties for projects and be responsible for ensuring the project team and operations run smoothly and efficiently
- to work directly with clients to assess, propose and ultimately deliver solutions, in a commercially viable way
- with a genuine passion for digital and the creative opportunities it offers
- who can juggle multiple changing priorities yet somehow still remain cool whilst in the heat of the battle
- who can not only plan a project, but design a project to suit a particular client or product
- who enjoys working with, and eliminating, project risk and assumptions
- who is straight up and able to form strong relationships with people from across the spectrum
- who is able to deftly manage internal & external expectations through clear and constant communication
- who has a broad understanding of current web and digital trends
- who can write well – and spell big words correctly
- to develop (and stick to) plans and timelines for the successful delivery of projects big and small
- who gets a real kick from delivering
- who gets a bigger kick from delivering on-time, on budget and on quality
- who is immaculately presented and plays well with others
You will have …
- 1+ years of life, educational or industry experience in a related field with demostratable relevance to what we do
- an exceptionally organised approach to work, life and 'getting sh*t done'.
- capacity to think holistically about challenges that are put in front of you
- strong communication & writing skills – both in person & remote
- an eye for quality, and get enjoyment from successfully testing everything that passes your desk
- the ability to work closely with the broader studio team to ensure we always exceed our clients' expectations
- a natural curiosity and a drive to both understand & keep pace with the changing business & technology landscape
- did we mention an eye for detail? If your friends call you pedantic, then you really should talk to us
Bonus points if you …
- have a blend of account and project management or production experience in a digital context
- have hands-on experience working within a modern content management system - Umbraco preferably - or being the go-to website person in previous roles
- a keen interest in the fields of creative thinking, user experience, or visual & interaction design
- have a good understanding of digital marketing best practices, and an appreciation of the core principles of sound SEO, CRO, Marketing Automation, CRM and Analytics
- have a personal interest & hands on experience in emerging technologies – e.g. Mixed Reality, AR, VR
- you can start tomorrow!
We can offer you ...
- the chance to kickstart your career in a world class digital agency
- training and mentoring from some of the best digital practitioners in teh country
- a varied & interesting flow of work across multiple clients and sectors
- the opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team
- a high profile studio located on the edge of the central city
- exclusive access to our on-site private bar and thinking room
- a great studio environment that requires a good sense of humour
If you are positive, motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with good people then we want to talk to you.
To apply, please supply an up to date CV and a short submission as to why we should consider you for this role. Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid work permit, and be available in Christchurch for interviews.
For more information please email email@example.com.