Come and work with the Microsoft Application Development Partner of the Year!
NV Interactive is a multi-award winning design-led digital agency. We work with a broad range of both national and international clients, delivering online and interactive experiences.
We are looking for a well rounded, experienced web developer to join our Christchurch studio where you will be working across our portfolio of clients developing beautifully polished websites and online applications.
We're looking for someone...
- who loves the internet as much as we do
- with at 2+ years' real world experience, preferably within a digital agency environment
- who has proven experience with ASP.NET (C#), Azure and SQL Server, Xamarin experience a bonus
- who has a deep understanding of modern development architectures and approaches
- with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- who has had exposure to one or more CMS platforms (preferably Umbraco)
- who has experience building solutions based on modern web standards, HTML5, CSS, jQuery ..etc.. (and can prove it)
- who is able to work autonomously or as part of a larger team (and isn't scared of talking directly to clients)
- who has already completed, or has an interest in doing so, the current Microsoft Web Developer Certification path
- who has an eye for detail and can appreciate what goes into crafting beautiful, polished online user experiences
- who has an appreciation of the long term opportunities presented by working with a progressive, growth focused digital agency
- who is an excellent communicator
- who plays well with others
We can offer you…
- a varied and interesting flow of work
- a centrally located studio (with an on-site bar!)
- a great office environment that requires a good sense of humour
- flexible hours (within reason)
If you are experienced, professional, positive, motivated and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment with passionate people then we want to hear from you.
To apply, please supply an up-to-date CV and a short submission as to why we should consider you for this role.
Applicants for this position must have New Zealand residency or valid work permit and be available in New Zealand for interviews.
Bonus points if you can start tomorrow.
For more information please email email@example.com.