Come and work with the Microsoft Worldwide Web Development Partner of the Year!
NV Interactive is an award winning digital agency with studios in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. We work with a broad range of both national and international clients, delivering online and interactive experiences.
We are looking for a well rounded, talented web developer to join our internationally recognised Wellington studio.
You will be working across our portfolio of clients developing websites, online applications and a range of exciting and innovative apps for an increasing number of global brands.
Experience delivering rock solid HTML5 applications will also be advantageous to your application as this technology plays an increasingly important component in our work.
We're looking for someone...
- who loves the internet as much as we do
- with 1-3 years' real world experience, preferably within a digital agency environment
- who has proven experience with ASP.NET (C# or VB.NET) and SQL Server
- with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- who has had exposure to one or more CMS platforms (preferably Umbraco)
- who has experience building solutions based on modern web standards, HTML5, CSS, jQuery ..etc.. (and can prove it)
- who is able to work autonomously or as part of a larger team (and isn't scared of talking directly to clients)
- who has already completed, or has an interest in doing so, the current Microsoft Web Developer Certification path
- who has an eye for detail and can appreciate what goes into crafting beautiful, polished online user experiences
- who has an appreciation of the long term opportunities presented by working with a progressive, growth focused digital agency
- who is an excellent communicator
- who plays well with others
We can offer you…
- a varied and interesting flow of work
- a spacious studio located in the heart of the Courtenay Place precinct
- a great work environment that requires a good sense of humour
To apply, please supply an up-to-date CV and a short submission as to why we should consider you for this role.
Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or valid work permit and be available in New Zealand for interviews.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.